eHealth/mHealth Research Interest Group
About the eHealth/mHealth Research Interest Group
The eHealth/mHealth Research Interest Group (EMRIG) is comprised of researchers at UConn and other institutions who are interested in electronic health/mobile health research and the use of mobile technologies, social media, web-based interventions, sensors, and other new technologies to assess and modify health behavior. When you join our research interest group, you will be kept informed through our listserv and website about relevant funding opportunities, presentations, conferences, webinars, trainings, publications, and new developments in eHealth/mHealth. We sponsor events and activities in eHealth/mHealth, assist you in identifying potential research collaborators and technology experts, hold periodic organizational meetings, and keep you abreast of what is happening in the field. We welcome anyone with an interest in eHealth/mHealth research!
To join the eHealth/mHealth Research Interest Group, contact Deborah Cornman, CHIP Associate Director and EMRIG chair, at Deborah.Cornman@chip.uconn.edu.
Upcoming CHIP Events/Activities
For more information on upcoming and past CHIP-sponsored events, see the CHIP Events/Activities page.
- mHealth Tools for Individuals with Chronic Conditions to Promote Effective Patient-Provider Communication, Adherence to Treatment and Self-Management
- Planning Grants for Pragmatic Research in Healthcare Settings to Improve Diabetes Prevention and Care
- R34: PAR-13-367 (expires November 2, 2016)
- Pragmatic Research in Healthcare Settings to Improve Diabetes Prevention and Care
- R18: PAR-13-366 (expires November 2, 2016)
For more information on funding opportunities, see the Funding Opportunities page.